ProMet has the capability of integrating its project management/project services, process and engineering capabilities (see previous web pages) to provide full Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Management (EPCM) services.
To aid in the effective and efficient delivery of its EPCM services ProMet utilises tried and tested project delivery tools, including:
- ProECS - providing detailed manhour monitoring against tasks producing project S Curves
- Focus – providing detailed capital expenditure estimates against a project defined Work Breakdown Structure
- Prism – providing detailed cost control reports
- Primavera – providing detailed project schedules
- Teambinder – providing a web based document control system
The use of these tools is tailored to provide a cost-effective and optimum project control suite to match the complexities of the project.
Inherent in the provision of its EPCM services is also ProMet’s commitment to the implementation of its environmental, HSE and quality objectives, refer HSEQ web page). These objectives are applied in all phases of project execution.